Apologies in advance if I offend any eager beavers, one man bands or self employed sales reps deluded and pressurised by some one above you in the sales pyramid or however these business models work.
I commend you all, I really do. There is nothing worse I can think of than being brain washed by these sales companies wanting you to sell their wonder products. It must be hard to keep motivated and get your business off the ground.
However, I have to say, you people really get on my wick. After the millionth sales pitch via Facebook I can no longer keep my opinions to myself, smile sweetly (or emoji smile!) and politely decline.
1. Aloe Vera is NOT a cure for crohns. It might help your IBS , but do not get me started on the IBS is NOT IBD debate.
2. I do not want to meet you for a coffee and discuss your products. You know nothing about my disease (if you did you would start by knowing caffeine aggravates my bowel anyway). You are praying on me because somewhere in the small print on these products they ‘claim to’ really help. They don’t . And they taste like crap.
3. If Aloe Vera was a cure I would have just bought a bottle instead of injecting myself with biological medicine , or enduring infusions made from rat DNA . I should have just called you, wish I’d known this before I checked into the NHS hotel and end up hooked to a plug in the wall for months on end.
4. Aloe Vera versus my lovely special chocolate shakes = errr no contest , chocolate shakes win. Any day.
5. You never bothered with me before ? Although, you seem to REALLY be interested in me now … oh please … don’t pray on those who spend enough money on prescriptions anyway. You don’t know what you’re selling. You don’t really care let’s face it as long as your order book adds up at the end of the month.
6. You are not a medical professional. There is also no medical evidence to suggest any of it is any good. Aloe Vera applied topically can help things like sunburn, eczema etc. I don’t disagree… but ingesting the stuff should be done cautiously with crohns patients.
7. Aloe Vera is a stimulant (the sales pitch used the word ‘cleanse’… yeah like laxatives cleanse… hmmm let’s see) … I don’t need any bloody bowel stimulants … thanks.
I think I’ve made myself clear. I’ve tried every recipe in the book… probiotics , turmeric, exclusion diets, I’ve even drank tree bark… yep that’s right BARK … (still not sure why I thought that would work) however I still cannot avoid the plague that is bowel inflammation.
Please do not waste my time, you offend me, such little knowledge in the effort to make yourself a quick buck. I am only interested in those selling wicked pain relievers (guess most of that stuff would be illegal huh?!) or a new large colon..
Yours sincerely ,
Sally Ann Rice … Aka. Miserable Aloe Vera hater and all those associated.
Not Aloe Vera !
P.s. I have nothing but love for Avon Representatives (gotta love an Avon lipstick or two ) or the occasional door to door sales pitch regarding a new paved drive or double glazed windows. (For the record both are just fine for now but you never know huh?!)